Symbaroum Shadow of Darvokor
Timeline of Symbaroum
-1500 (approx.) – Symbaroum King Hurian-Lo Apak is buried
−1000 (approx.) – The civilization of Symbaroum crumbles into oblivion
−500 (approx.) – The clans of Davokar unite under a high chieftain to battle the Spider King. The city-state of Lindaros is founded
−200 (approx.) – The population of Lindaros is wiped out by an infectious bleeder’s disease
−21 – The Dark Lords conquer the border city of Berendoria
−19 – Alberetor strikes back against the Dark Lords and the Great War starts
−10 – King Ynedar is killed; Korinthia is crowned the Queen of Alberetor
−5 – The sun god Prios is declared to be the One and the provider of Alberetor’s laws −2 – Korinthia is taken captive by the Dark Lords
0 (winter) – The Queen is rescued, the stronghold of the Dark Lords is stormed and the war is over
0 (autumn) – The barbarian settlement of Kadizar surrenders and becomes Korinthias foothold in the new land
5 – The duchies of the new realm are established, from the Ravens in the east to the river Eblis in the west
7 – The Queen arrives, Ambria as well as the capital city get their names
8 – The Cathedral of Martyrs in Yndaros is inaugurated
10 – The clan Jezora is slaughtered and its chieftain Haloban executed on the Triumph Plaza
11 – The eighth duchy is established and its main town of Sevona founded
13 – Thistle Hold is built
15 – First Father Jeseebegai ascends to the High Seat of the Sun Church
16 – The battle of Karvosti results in an agreement according to which the Sun Church is allowed to restore the temple ruin on the plateau
19 – The Queen dictates that all craftsmen must get organized in guilds
20 – Gorak and Odako meet
21 –About 8 months ago Gorak’s expedition reaches the tomb
About 6 months ago The expedition members live as kings in Thistle Hold The members of the expedition start dying Gorak goes into hiding
About 4 months ago Odako kills the witch hunter Baumelo and assumes his identity
About 2 weeks ago The last surviving members of the expedition are caught by the Iron Pact
About 1 week ago Alahara kills for the first time in Thistle Hold
- Victim #1 Gerek, trapper, by the Toad’s Square, north side of the Beacon, six days ago. Actually skin from Gerek (whose body is in the Blue Moon warehouse) and body from Lenn, victim #2.
- Victim #2 Lenn, treasure-hunter, in a shed opposite to the Salons of Symbaroum, four days ago. Actually skin from Lenn and the body of Shanda, victim #3.
- Victim #3 Shanda, barmaid at the Rose Garden, by her home near the North Gate, two days ago. Actually skin from Shanda and the body of Teoman, victim #4.
- Victim #4 Teoman, chimney sweep, in a backyard henhouse near Master Vernam’s house, same day the tutor was killed. Actually skin from Teoman and the body of the elf Tara-Kel, victim #5, whose skin was found next to Vernam’s body.
– Present day Players arrive in Thistle Hold